Saturday, March 5, 2011

ON THE...LATER

I just TALK...
I dont care about the MESSAGE
Or what stuck in every vocal PASSAGE.




I just SPEND...
i dont wanna know what u buy with my CHEDDARZ
And dont care whether its kept in ur bag
or stuck around the shore of ur BRASSIERE




I just HUG...
I dont sometimes know the GLORY
Or the tone of the FEELING's STORY.




I just KISS...
Underneath, lies no EMOTION
With deep DEVOTION.




I just LOVE...
I dont think about the SPARE
And the TEARS.




I just SEX...

I dont care about the SCREAM
And the OXYTOCIN in your SEXUAL STREAM.




Because on the LATER...
I would be here all ALONE,
Warming,
in my summer;
Without your WORDS,
Your HUG, your KISS, your LOVE
And your SEX...
I would be on this morning fields nursing VEX.

1 comment:

Jack Ibaga said...

nice verses bro... i read some of your piece and i like this particular one..